Birds of a Feather Flock Together... Muckle Shetland Bloggers!
A multi-authored source of information open to all Shetland Bloggers. Muckle Shetland also welcomes all visiting Bloggers to contribute their stories, photos & adventures. It's easy if you are already blogging just select and copy your post, words, writings, illustrations & photos from your blog. Then open to our blog editor and paste the whole shabang into Muckle Shetland blog as a new post. Video may need to be re-added separately. This will automaticaly link it back to your blog site aswell. You may want to change or edit your story or start fresh with a new story. It would be up to you. Interrested? Here is what you need to do:
- Contact Muckle Shetland.
- Send: Name, blog name and link, Home address & phone number, photo of yourself.
- Then you will be added as a contributor, simply by email confirmation.
- Start Blogging on Muckle Shetland
Muckle Shetland's emphasis is on Wildlife, Heritage & Adventure.
Female House SparrowWhat does it mean to join Muckle Shetland Bloggers?
- It's Free! You pay no fee.
- Your blog would be listed and linked on Muckle Shetland.
- Your Blog would be followed by Muckle Shetland.
- Your current blog posts would show up on the blog roll sidebar.
- Increased viewership to your Blogging.
- Your name will be on your post.
- Your photos & copyrights are still your own.
For more info call 01595 760 349